If you are receiving the “Invalid credentials provided” message upon logging in, please follow the troubleshooting steps below.
1. Verify that the information you have entered is correct.
- Are you using the correct phone number or email?
- If your email is not working, try your phone number (we usually recommend this method for logging in).
- If you are unsure whether to use your email or phone number, or if you are unsure of the correct email or phone number, call Maven Machines Support at 412-499-3877.
2. Verify that the information you have entered contains no errors.
- Is your phone number typed correctly?
- If using email, ensure the spelling is correct.
- Ensure that your password is correctly typed by deleting what you’ve entered in the password field, and carefully re-entering the password.
3. Rest your password
- Beneath the blue Sign In button, you will see a link that says, “Forgot your Password?”. Tap here to begin the password reset process.
- Enter in the phone number or email associated with your account.
- Tap on Continue.
- A message will display that a text or email has been sent to you with a link to reset your password.
- Go to your email or text inbox and open the automated message from Maven. (It will say the following, "Tap on the link [link here] to reset your Maven Password.")
- Tap on the link provided in the email or text.
- This will bring you to a page where you will input a new password, and retype it for verification.
- Tap Reset Password.
- Attempt to Log In on the Maven app.
4. If the above steps are unsuccessful, please call Maven Machines Support at 412-499-3877.
First time logging into the Maven Machines application? Please follow our guide for first time users: Logging into the Maven app for the first time