Sometimes, especially if you move adapters between trucks, the adapter will seem to get "stuck" on the incorrect truck. In order to rectify this problem, please follow these steps:
- Select the truck icon at the top of the Maven Machines application.
- Ensure that you are currently connected to the wrong truck.
- If you are wirelessly connected, you should be able to see a button that reads "change adapter"; please select that.
- Select the option "Vehicle has No Adapter". This will permanently sever the connection between the adapter and that truck.
- At this point, the screen should revert back to the normal vehicle connection screen. Select the option "leave vehicle".
- Attempt to manually connect to the correct truck. If this does not work, please proceed to step 7.
- Tap close in the top left corner of the vehicle connection page. This should take you back to your timers screen.
- Select your initials in the top left corner of the application. Select "log out" from the bottom.
- Using the power button on the right side of the tablet, power the tablet all the way off.
- Please wait at least five seconds, and then turn the tablet back on. Log back into the Maven Machines app.
- Attempt to reconnect to the correct truck number.
If you are still unable to connect to the correct truck, please refer to this troubleshooting guide. Otherwise, please give us a call at 412-499-3877.